Search This Blog


Sunday, May 30, 2010

JOURNEY ON RELAXATION - UNIT 3

My Reflection on the “The Crime of the Century” Guided Exercise is as follows:

I was able to relax my body with my breathing. Then, while I was in this relaxation state, I saw myself as a “prism” that had round windows of light - of all colors of the rainbow - shining on me. While these lights were systematically shining on me, I recited the following phrases twice for each color at these specific locations:

1. Red ---------- Base of my spine -- “I feel grounded”

2. Orange ------ Lower stomach ---- “I feel centered”

3. Yellow ------ Upper stomach ----- “I feel loved”

4. Green ------- Heart --------------- “I choose to love”

5. Blue -------- Throat --------------  “My life has meaningful purpose”

6. Indigo ------ Forehead ------------ “I feel balanced”

7. Violet ------ Crown of head ------- “I feel connected”

Towards the end of the meditation, I brought all of these seven colors of the rainbow through the top part of my head to merge them all into white light. Then, I this white light surrounded my body, and I recited “my body is calm and relaxed.” Thus, I was very calm and relaxed with connection, balance, purpose, love, centered, and grounded totally of mind, body and spirit.

I really enjoyed this meditation, I was amazed at how relaxed that I was able to get. I honestly was able to feel the different colored lights at the specific areas of my body.

Last, and so I should be able to produce this same feeling at a later time, just by reciting

The words “My body is calm and relaxed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment